Learn all about delicious & healthy plant-based living
Book in for a free 15-minute discovery call now
Hello! I’m Rohini, a nutritionist (MA Oxon, MSc Nutrition and Food Sciences, Dip IBLM) providing evidence-based nutrition and advice around a healthy lifestyle to my clients. I’m now in London, after working in the food industry for several years in Mumbai and Singapore.
While working in branding and marketing for food startups, I discovered my passion for making plant-based foods more accessible to people. Although I previously studied Theology for my Bachelor’s degree at Oxford University, I went on to graduate with a first-class master’s degree from The University of Huddersfield in Nutrition and Food Sciences. I’m also a Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Professional with a diploma from the American Board of Lifestyle Medicine.
Sign up for MY QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE YOUR FREE Plant-Based Shopping List now!
Get plant-based recipes, nutrition tips and events straight to your inbox.
EMBRACE THE PLANT-BASED LIFESTYLE
I work with people who are veg-curious, vegetarian, vegan or anything in between. I specialise in plant-based nutrition for people of any age, from infants to older people with different health concerns and goals.
Informed by the strongest evidence, I guide my clients through the transition to a healthy, whole food, plant-based diet, helping fulfill the goals of:
- Eating balanced, simple and health-promoting meals
- Ensuring adequate nutrient intake for those trying to get pregnant, pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding
- Managing chronic issues such as Diabetes, Hypertension and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Helping parents with toddlers and children who may be picky eaters
- Supporting people with very active lifestyles
I’m available for private consultations with clients in person in the London area or via Zoom or phone call.
How I can help
What my Clients Say
- 5 Ways to Make Pasta Dishes More Nutritious and Filling
Here are five ingredients I add to vegan pasta dishes to make them more filling and nutritious.