Learn all about delicious & healthy plant-based living
Book in for a free 15-minute discovery call now
ORDER MY BOOK "LIVING PCOS FREE"
I’ve co-authored a book with my mother, Senior Consultant ObGyn Dr Nitu Bajekal
Published by Hammersmith Health Books on April 28th 2022, it is now available to order worldwide via the Book Depository and major sellers in the UK such as Amazon, WHSmith, Waterstones and Bookshop.org
The book is packed with:
– 21 day plan
– Case studies (composite case studies with names changed) featuring real-world examples of people living with PCOS
– Myth-busters on everything from the Pill to soya and seed-cycling
– PCOS Pointers: helpful summaries at the end of each chapter
– Over 30 plant-based recipes from our family kitchen
– Illustrations to bring the examples to life
– Helpful resources
– Self-care tips and daily affirmations
– Glossary to demystify some of the medical jargon in reproductive health
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is the most common endocrine disorder worldwide, affecting at least 1 in 10 women and people assigned female at birth (AFAB). It is the number one cause of infertility. Alarmingly, 3 in 4 of those with PCOS remain undiagnosed because of the complex nature of the condition.
Corporate Clients I've Worked with
Sign up TO MY FREE FORTNIGHTLY NEWSLETTER
Discover nutrition and wellbeing tips and small moments of joy ♥
EMBRACE THE PLANT-BASED LIFESTYLE
I work with people who are veg-curious, vegetarian, vegan or anything in between. I specialise in plant-based nutrition for people of any age, from infants to older people with different health concerns and goals.
Informed by the strongest evidence, I guide my clients through the transition to eating more whole plant foods, helping fulfill the goals of:
- Eating balanced, simple and health-promoting meals
- Women and anyone assigned female at birth (AFAB) with reproductive health conditions such as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Irregular and Painful periods etc.
- Ensuring adequate nutrient intake for those trying to get pregnant, pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding
- Managing chronic issues such as Diabetes, Hypertension and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Supporting people with very active lifestyles
I’m available for private consultations with clients in person in the London area at my clinic in central London on Tuesdays and Thursdays or via online consultations.
How I can help
What my Clients Say
I found Rohini on Instagram. She is really passionate about plant-based nutrition and I really enjoyed our sessions. Rohini has a wealth of knowledge on holistic plant-based nutrition and after 3 sessions with her, I'm now confident to lead a healthy plant-based diet and lifestyle. She also provided us with a list of recipes for us to try and lots of other useful information.
I would highly recommend Rohini if you are thinking about making the transition to a plant-based/vegan diet or are in the early stages of transitioning!"